Description of the project :
To produce a motorized machine, equipped with a camera, and a connection network without wire, allowing to take control, with the standards of the market (in LAN or Internet thanks to a light client).
We have assembled the various following elements:
- Foxboard (the embarked PC):
- Webcam (Hercule Deluxe) :
- The motorized head for the support of the webcam:
- USB Wifi Key (D-link DL 122, currently problem of compatibility )
- AP wifi to replace the D-link DL 122 :
- SV203 (le servos controller) by Pontech :
- The 3 sensors Infra-red (Sharp GP2D12) + connector industry:
- The Battery 7,2v
- 2 Electronic Variators:
- The frame (currently 2 versions):
We used an old remote-controlled car Nikko with caterpillars.
Or if not a version dedicated for robotics, but more expensive.